Saturday, June 11, 2011

assalamualaikum .
this holiday ,

i got some inspiration from these g
uys

matluthfi90 :)

inianwarhadi :)

johan + zizan = jozan :)


yeahh , these guys do inspires me
a lot .
why ?

because , they are
funny . daaa =="
they made me laugh , hha

and for that , i had an idea ,
for of course copying them ,


*hello ? farah ! what are you trying to say ?
daaaaaaaaaaaaaa --'

well , straight to the point ,
tomorrow i'll be going back to my hostel *
well , of course laa
i'm going to get my mid year results *worst nightmare =='
i'm facing my trial , which is
very very very important for my future ,

and ,
in my head now ,
is that i feel i had to do a lot of job right now ,
but i dont know what kind of job ?





=="

ok . i'm mad .
grr








sorry lads . i'm out of service .
bye ~












p/s :
kelantan lost laa ! hha